Sagano Bamboo Forest, Japan
This stunning bamboo forest is located in the Arashiyama district on the west outskirts of Kyoto, Japan. It is one of the most amazing natural sites in the country. An interesting fact about Sagano Bamboo Forest is the sound that the wind makes while it blows through the bamboo. Amazingly enough, this sound has been voted on as one of the “one hundred must-be-preserved sounds of Japan” by the Japanese government. Another interesting fact – the railing on the sides of the road is composed out of old, dry and fallen parts of bamboo.
To celebrate the current convention season and 12,900+ followers, I have decided to throw a giveaway as a special thanks!
$150 ($225 for followers) for any cosplay items you would like!
I will order anything: wigs, contacts, makeup, ect. from any online website of your choice.
Rules and Information:
- I will send the winner an ask (please make sure to have your ask box open!) to the winner. If they don’t respond within 24 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
- If you’re not following me- you will have $150 to spend, but if you’re following me (or follow me) you will get $225 to spend.
- Reblog as many times as you would like! (But please keep your followers in mind) Likes will count as well!
- I will ship the items internationally.
- The giveaway will end on June 20th 2013 at 11:59 pm PST